Frustration will be the stress of me !!! :(

Options
Hey everyone ! So i'm on an weight loss journey as i'm sure all of us are but there comes a point in time where we hit these things called plateaus ! I was doing great and for two weigh-in in a row I've noticed the scale going UP and the reaching the same point again but NEVER going down :[ It's so frustrating because I want to lose about 10 lbs by the 18 and I know that's going extreme but I really want to try and do it this time well should I say atleast accomplish a goal I set for myself and not give up on it or fail myself at it. It's so frustrating ....I work out but not as much as I use to , guess it's because i'm not seeing any change. My eating habits , they are okay but when I am stressed I tend to eat a lot more. I don't know what to do....

Tips? Idea? Support ?

:angry: :cry: :cry: :sad:

-The Frustrated one

Replies

• jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    From what I have read by the folks that have lost a lot of weight, its all about persistence. A constant , non-linear joutney towards a long term goal. Its not about achieving a short term extreme. We all all have plateaus that occur at the most inconvenient time but to reach the end goal we must stay consist in our efforts and not get derailed by small setbacks. Accept the plateaus for what they are and stay the course towards your overall goal.