:flowerforyou: How do I get a friend?

Options
I just signed up and I am really impressed. There is so much available. But my message box seems so lonely since I have no friends.

Will some one be my friend?

Replies

• Kdlo1026
    Kdlo1026 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just signed up and I am really impressed. There is so much available. But my message box seems so lonely since I have no friends.

Will some one be my friend?
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: You have come to the right place for friends and support.
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend!:flowerforyou:
  • Heatmiser
    Heatmiser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends either. I would love to be your friend. I am not sure how to add one though.
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Click on anyone's name (my "name" is srb2000, above my picture on the left) to see their profile, then you can click on the box that says add as friend.
    It's nice to have a few people to connect with everyday to help you stay on track, in addition to "talking" to everyone through all the great message boards.:happy:
  • hayomar1995
    Options
    Welcome!!

I am one day new and I loveit!! There is so much help and support here at MFP that I think we will be part of one of the success stories. Good Luck!!!
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome new Friend!
  • heavenluv
    heavenluv Posts: 12
    Options
    I just started today and also need friends and support. Would love to be your friend.