looking for some C25K buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm starting week 1 day 1 tonight!
  • stellakat76
    Options
    Hi! I just started week 3 this week. It was a struggle at first, but I'm already feeling so much better. It's nice to connect with other people doing the same. Just wondering- what app do you use for C25K? I'm still trying to find one that I really like. Good luck to everyone! :) Feel free to add me too!
  • Melli118_14
    Melli118_14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey all!! im starting my c25k program 5-7 2morrow.. feel free to add me!!
  • sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just completed Week 2 Day 1.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started week 3 this week. It was a struggle at first, but I'm already feeling so much better. It's nice to connect with other people doing the same. Just wondering- what app do you use for C25K? I'm still trying to find one that I really like. Good luck to everyone! :) Feel free to add me too!
    I use the $1.99 app from Active.com. I started out with the one from Zen Labs and discovered they were giving away the $1.99 version free. I switched to Active.com because I like the fact that you can choose from among several different trainers, including a zombie. I think Zen was 8 weeks and Active is 9.
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Everybody please add me. I am on week two day two tonight. I need support cause boy am I scared about what is to come!!!
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Everybody please add me. I am on week two day two tonight. I need support cause boy am I scared about what is to come!!!

I did week 2 D2 this morning. I found the first run harder but after that it was not too bad. I found I recovered quicker between each run. I'm dreading week 3! I can't imagined doubling to 3 mins. I can only just do the 90 seconds! I will probably do an extra day.
  • SweetTea111104
    Options

I did week 2 D2 this morning. I found the first run harder but after that it was not too bad. I found I recovered quicker between each run. I'm dreading week 3! I can't imagined doubling to 3 mins. I can only just do the 90 seconds! I will probably do an extra day.

I am getting ready to run now. And I totally feel you about the time doubling! I am scared to death. I guess one day at a time right!? Lets support each other because I sure do need it. I don't want to chicken out!
  • ElliMae0u812
    Options
    What is C25K?
  • SweetTea111104
    Options
    What is C25K?

Couch to 5k. It's basically a gradual running regimen to prepare you to be able to run a full 5k
  • theruby
    theruby Posts: 36
    Options
    completing week 4 wednesday. goal is to participate in a few 5ks over summer