Skinny Fiber ANYONE???

Options
2»

Replies

• Dcollinsnielson
    Options
    I use Skinny Fibre! And yes it's not a magic pill your right! You still need to drink lots of water ( to help flush toxins ) eat healthy, and exercise if possible ( some people are not at that level yet )
    However for those of us who have a hard time with portion control, cravings, and so in this is where skinny fibre comes in. It is an added boost, yes you can take fibre one and bennifibre but they do not contain the same fibre ( or ingredients ).
    So if you need help in those areas with portion control, cravings ect then yes I recommend going for it it is worth the money. And if you don't need help in those areas save your money!

In everything you do in life there will be haters and those who feel their option is the only one, just remember your intuition and opinion is the only one that truly matters! Follow your hart and goodluck in your weight loss journey!
  • har319
    har319 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know this is an old post, but I take Skinny Fiber and LOVE it. Yes, I agree diet and exercise are key.... but it's hard to get started on diet and exercise when cravings control your life. Skinny Fiber has helped get rid of a lot of my cravings.

It isn't just for overweight people. I know plenty of "skinny" people who take it just because of how it makes them feel. It is packed full on enzymes that aid in digestion. And though the company can't legally say it helps with anything other than weight loss (because studies haven't been done) I know it has helped me get rid of migraines and sleep better at night. I know other people who have had significantly reduced Fibromyalgia pain while on it.

They offer a 90 day money back guarantee. So I would look into ordering some and see for yourself if you will like it!