The mirror challeng

Options
Seachicken84
Seachicken84 Posts: 98 Member
I would like to send out a challeng to everyone. Young and ole, plump or thin, good lookin or not. Everyone is included. This may be easy for some and damned near impossible for others.

Find a big mirror. One you can be alone with yourself for a few moments. Look at what you see. Who you see. How do you feel about the person in the mirror. Look at yourself as if it wasn't you for a min. Does that person look happy? Does that person look healthy? Now get close to the mirror. Look yourself in the eyes. Deeply into your soul if possible. Don't look away. Don't make faces, just look at you. Then out loud say I LOVE YOU! Mean it when you say it. Keep saying it until you truly mean it in your heart.

Many many people can love anyone and everyone but themselves. It's important to love yourself. Many feel it's not ok because....... I'm too fat or skinny, I'm poor, i am too short or too tall, I am this or that. None of that matters, just realize it seriously is ok to love yourself.

So that is my challenge to you. Look into the mirror and check out that awesome person you see.

Enjoy the new love in your life if that is what you find. Enjoy the old love in your life if that is what you already had. Just remember to love you.

Replies