On a Mission to lose and get healthier

Options
Hello everyone,

I am really getting to like MFP and it has become a helpful tool for me. This is my first time really, really trying to eat right and exercise. I went the HCG route and that gave me the boost to get started and when I saw the weight loss, I was really intrigued! I lost over 20 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks and I have continued to lose since ending the program.I am built nicely as many people say despite my weight. I currently workout 4-5 times a day, and I can see the small changes in my body. I am sooo dedicated to dropping another 40 pounds and not gaining it back. I know it will take time and patience, but I am determined.

Any comments, questions, or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

CW: 228
1st GW: 190

Replies

• kinu21_82
    kinu21_82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated and keep working out and eating right, you will see the pounds coming off... good luck! Feel free to add me. We can keep one another motivated.
  • bagger113
    bagger113 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just want to add my comments about MFP and how you will surprised and pleased at your results after using it.

I am an old guy, but I run and do serious weight training as well. I am a fit person at 5'10 and 176 pounds. My cholesterol total however is 212 and family close to me always were nagging me about my eating habits, even though I thought I was eating fairly healthy.

Well the point of my rambling is that I found MFP through a registered dietician I'd just met. After 3 months of logging in everything I'd eaten, I learned that my cholesterol intake rarely exceeded 165mg and that my body doesn't process the cholesterol it produces. But what I found was that I lost 6 pounds by simply mixing and matching my foods-and that when I had finished dinner if i was close to going over my allotted calorie total, I wouldn't have the 4 cookies and chips for my evening snack, i would instead have some baby carrots or a small bowl of fat free ice cream.

It is very true that by logging in everything one eats and seeing the totals, weight loss is much easier to achieve.......

Be determined and let your eyes and the totals MFP provide guide and motivate you and I'm sure you will meet your goal!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!