NSV on vacation and progress pics

Options
Lisha_R
Lisha_R Posts: 92 Member
I just got back from a 3 weeks vacation to Ecuador and Mexico. Much of that time without Internet so I decided not to log. I enjoyed my food but stopped when I was full. We walked at least 3-5 miles a day and swam every day. The last week we were at a resort in Mexico. I wore my Tankini boy shorts every day. So much easier to go in and out of the pool. The last day I put on regular short to go home. They were too big. It took 3 pairs to find one that fit. Woohoo NSV on vacation. I weighed myself when I got home. No weight gain or loss. I weight the exact same amount. I had hoped it was less but am glad it was not more.

Here are 2 progress pictures. Before at about 265 and last week at 203. I still have 20-30lbs to go. I am not sure what my goal is right now. It was 160 for a normal BMI but I am thinking of changing it to BF% of 25-27. I am 30% BF now.

f51e6ce6-9b19-466c-86b6-a3428a8390ee.jpg
f098395c-666c-4827-a661-9d6b7cfddce1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!