Dips for friuts?

Options
2»

Replies

• Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I use whipped cream in the bowls. Tastes good and surprisingly not bad at all on the macros
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I mix PB2 a little thinner than normal and it works great as a dip....yummmmmmm
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    More "good" than "good for you", but delicious -- cream cheese & fluff, blended.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I always use non fat greek yogurt & epicure summer berry dip mix for my fruit dips. Super tasty and even my daughter loves it.
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt mixed with either peanut butter or nutella.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just did this yesterday for my bowl of fresh strawberries - i made Chocolate Greek Yogurt. 1/2cup plain fat free Greek yogurt. 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder. Some splenda or other sweetener (I use Stevia) - mix together and add in fruit. SO YUM. I'm having a bowl right now! :)

and it's GOOD for you!
  • Dacia327
    Dacia327 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lite coolwhip, low fat cream cheese. You can add some food color if you want to make pretty.
  • JWat2020
    JWat2020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Light Sour Cream and brown sugar to taste. Perfect for Strawberries and Apples.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Nonfat vanilla yogurt and as much cinnamon as you can stand! I generally add a tablespoon of cinnamon to a half cup of yogurt and let it go at least overnight. It can big a great dip or the dressing for mixed fruit salad
  • CICI6767
    CICI6767 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Marzetti's makes a Light French Vanilla Yogurt Fruit Dip with 45 calories for 2 tbsp. It is good with strawberries, etc. Despite a Where to Buy this link on the Marzetti website, I have trouble finding this product in the store. But when I see it, I buy it.

http://www.marzetti.com/products/marzetti/dips/marzetti-fruit-dips/marzetti-light-french-vanilla-yogurt-fruit-dip-135-oz.htm
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt with cinnamon mixed in it. It is SO GOOD!