Help!

Options
I want to binge so bad right now!! I already went 100 over my cals today because I planned on working out so I ate the food... but then I didn't do it... And I havent eaten since lunch and im not hungry now, but I want to binge SO bad right now!!! I can't afford a "cheat day" I'm tired of that excuse I have been using! :sad:

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I want to binge so bad right now!! I already went 100 over my cals today because I planned on working out so I ate the food... but then I didn't do it... And I havent eaten since lunch and im not hungry now, but I want to binge SO bad right now!!! I can't afford a "cheat day" I'm tired of that excuse I have been using! :sad:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You can do this. You could take a short walk maybe. Or how about play a game to get your mind on something else. If you have another hobbie you could do that to. Get a big cup of water or tea and change your focus. It isn't easy but you can do it.

I am in chat all by myself at the moment too.:bigsmile:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Have a salad and call it a night. LOL stay strong don't binge. BTW your new pic is beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I will come chat with you for sure! I will keep my mind busy!!

Dhayes thanks. Thats my new haircut I just got on saturday!! I love it!