Down 120 lbs - Then and now :)

Options
2»

Replies

• JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look great!! Keeo up the awesome work!!
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome transformation!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats! I hear you about the excess skin. I have it too and I'm hoping that over time it will shrink back to semi normal...if that's possible. You tummy looks a lot like mine does now and it's horrifying that I can grab that excess skin and pull it out, lol. Keep up the good work!
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the definition in your abs! You look absolutely AMAZING and should skip down the streets every day in some sort of happy dance! I love the picture of the back of you on your hike, you can tell how strong you are! You are rockin' it girl! :happy:
  • lenore304
    lenore304 Posts: 17
    Options
    Damn! You are so tiny now! Quite amazing. And I know everyone is going to rag on me for this but if you hate your tummy so much go see a plastic surgeon. That's really the only way to get rid of the extra skin no matter what sort of witchcraft lotions people tell you to put on and all. But really, if you're a mom how often to people see it? So my advice, I guess, is forget about it or get it cut off. LOL
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, can definitely see some definition coming in I think.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing transformation!!
  • Cogal123
    Cogal123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wish I had your abs! Keep up the great work!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So, because I was so overweight for so long, I've got a lot of extra skin around my stomach. It's getting better, slowly, but it's been a big source of frustration for me. I've got really strong abs but nobody looking at me would ever guess that because they're hidden :P Well, I took this shot today and, for the first time, I feel like I'm maybe starting to get a little bit of definition! I'm not expecting miracles, and I know my belly will never be "beautiful", but it's nice to get to "see" some of my hard work paying off :)

Stats for those who want to know:

Height: 5'6"
    SW: 252 lbs
    CW:132.5 lbs

I've been working out for about 15 months now and using MFP for about 11 months. I have a trainer who I see twice a week and I'm currently training for a half marathon (so running 5 days/week). I can't believe how strong and amazing I feel and I can't believe I let myself be so overweight for so long!

0afa099a-e9b0-4727-9e32-d3843074bf95_zps2d9068cc.jpg

I think you're beautiful!
  • erinthom1984
    erinthom1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow this is awesome!!!!!!!! Just the inspiration I needed today!!!
  • TinaReinholz
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! Thanx for sharing and letting those of us that have just started know that it is possible :-)
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WOW you are awesome- congrats on your hard work and dedication. you look great! and I definitely see definiiton in the tum tum!
    I know u will have no trouble keeping it off. any tips????for thsoe of us with 45+ to go?Im halfway and facing some burnout
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You look fantastic and you can defiantly see more definition in your core.
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!!!! I have extra skin on my belly you do not!! You look awesome something for me to aspire too!! Thanks for posting!!!:flowerforyou:
  • daybydaybyday
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much for sharing. I'm just starting on here and 120 is exactly how much I'm trying to lose-- I'm starting right about where you were, and hoping to end up where you ARE. You look absolutely fabulous, and the training is clearly paying off. I know what you mean about wishing you'd never become overweight, but just be very glad that you're still relatively young and so are your kids. I'm 58, and my daughter has never known me as a normal-weight person, despite all my good intentions over the years of wanting to be good example for her.
  • rwiersema
    rwiersema Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome and are an inspiration for many of us.
    :flowerforyou:
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work! Good luck with the marathon!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    well done! I have the same issue with my tummy but it will all come in time. How you feel is better than anything in my opinion. You look fabulous :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!