Is this be an alright food/diet plan

Options
I currently am eating no more than 1000 calories a day, I'm an 18 year old female who is 5 ft 3 and gone down to 8 stone from Christmas but recently went on here. I eat 1000 calories during the week but on Saturday and Sunday I treat myself to alcohol and food treats. I want to start exercise so I can get the fatty bits off my body so I am going to take the gym soon. Would this be ok?

Replies

• lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I currently am eating no more than 1000 calories a day, I'm an 18 year old female who is 5 ft 3 and gone down to 8 stone from Christmas but recently went on here. I eat 1000 calories during the week but on Saturday and Sunday I treat myself to alcohol and food treats. I want to start exercise so I can get the fatty bits off my body so I am going to take the gym soon. Would this be ok?

I would take a shot and say.... no
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

My inclination is that you should be eating more, especially if you are going to be exercising. If you are sedentary you should be eating about 1300 calories based on your height and weight (http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/)