Need friends and some serious motivation

Options
hi, I am a 24 year old student who has spent far too long stuffing takeaways down her greedy throat.
I have gained 2 stones in 2 years, going from a trim size 10 to struggling with size 14.
something just snapped a few days ago, I went out and bought a stationary bike and a set of small weights and gave my housemates all my naughty food. I have used this website for 3 days and so far I love it!!
I need lots of friends on here to keep me on track so add away if you want too!!
I have heard so much about this 30day shred, is it too much for a beginner? Should I maybe get abit fitter before I try it?

well I hope I can make some friends on here!

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I log on every day, am very motivated, and welcome all friends! Add me. :smile:
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    welcome.add me for motivation
  • stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 30 day shred is great. Think I will start doing it again today...in a few minutes after I get off this site :) Just do what you can & keep moving. It's not easy but not extreme either. You will certainly get results. I have creeped up a few sizes too & I have to get back on track. This site & the people on it are great!!
  • decrecm
    decrecm Posts: 14
    Options
    Added! looks like we have close to the same goals.
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome... hell... if I can shed nearly 40lbs without really trying... you'll have no problem. Add me if you'd like and good luck!!
  • renee_lynn
    renee_lynn Posts: 2
    Options
    Seems like we are on the same weight loss road! I'd love to have a new friend to motivate :)