Ekkks starting over again

rainbow118
rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
Hmm i was doing really good in febuary on my diet. But somehow i got off track for the entire month of march and have gained what i lost plus a extra pound. Now that i am back from my vacation i'm gonna kick myself in the butt and get back on track with this dieting. So today i am starting all over again. Well maybe i should start tomorrow. My goal is to loose 30-40lbs by october 6th, it will be my 2yr anniversery with my boyfriend. And my overall goal is to be 140 by may 10th 2009 my 23rd birthday.

Plus i'm sure my horse would love if i weight less. Right now i'm at 219:noway: But my plans are to ride my exercise bike for 30mins everyday and ride my horse 3-5days a week. Got to get us both back into shape:happy:

Replies

• rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    Hmm i was doing really good in febuary on my diet. But somehow i got off track for the entire month of march and have gained what i lost plus a extra pound. Now that i am back from my vacation i'm gonna kick myself in the butt and get back on track with this dieting. So today i am starting all over again. Well maybe i should start tomorrow. My goal is to loose 30-40lbs by october 6th, it will be my 2yr anniversery with my boyfriend. And my overall goal is to be 140 by may 10th 2009 my 23rd birthday.

Plus i'm sure my horse would love if i weight less. Right now i'm at 219:noway: But my plans are to ride my exercise bike for 30mins everyday and ride my horse 3-5days a week. Got to get us both back into shape:happy:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    congrats on coming back.
    Been there...

I was 238 may 2007, 200 by Dec, 218 in Feb and now down to 213.

You can do it.....
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    Hang in there. We are in it for the long run! Don't give up. You've lost 25 pounds overall so far: way to go!!!!
    Thomas
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    Rainbow, where were you at at the start of february? You are 219 right now. Right? 30 lbs by October seems pretty reasonable as a goal. I've lost over 40 pounds over the last year and it HAS NOT been constant :grumble: You've got to trust in the process and not get yourself down on the little slip-ups on the way.
    Thomas
This discussion has been closed.