Kid's Eatting

Options
2»

Replies

• Dewdropps
    Dewdropps Posts: 111
    Options
    My youngest daughter refuses to eat meats, much like yours, and I was at my wits end until about 3 months ago. My hubby got fed up and threw some meat into the blender, then added it to what we were cooking. She couldn't see the meat, and we didn't tell her it was in there. We've been doing that ever since, although I will still try getting her to eat it as "meat", I am able to breathe a sigh of relief knowing she is getting what she needs.
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My 3yo wont eat meat, poultry or fish either, EXCEPT sausages, fish fingers (homemade) and minced beef (e.g. bolognaise). Its obviously the texture, its too chewy for her. Have you tried yours with mince in a tomato sauce?

My 3yo eats loads of houmous and yoghurt and she will eat cheese sauce (not lumps of cheese), so I don't worry about it. It will pass.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later.
  • cjpembo
    cjpembo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    And remember; little kids are only awake for 12 hours a day, and have small stomachs, and big metabolisms... so you'll have to present them with healthy food choices about 6 times a day.