Where'd I lose it?

Options
2»

Replies

• donya35
    donya35 Posts: 166
    Options
    I always want to know what happens in the 5 minutes between the time I look at myself in the bathroom mirror and I think I look good to when I get a picture taken and think what the h*** happened.
    I went out thinking I looked hot, so I had my son take a digital pic for me. I looked at it the next morning and thought, boy were you wrong.
    Gotta replace that bathroom mirror!

Amen!!! That bathroom mirror is a trickster!!!
  • donya35
    Options
    Well ya',,, you're still you silly. What did you think would happen - you'd become a Leprechaun? You're just a little smaller now.

Congrats,,, watch them bro-in-law hugs - he might be pervin' :laugh:

Hmm....dunno what I thought, but it definately wasn't a Leprachaun!! :laugh: As far as my bro-in-law....you may have a point!! :noway:
  • donya35
    Options
    very awesome! When I lost weight the first time (35 lbs pre-kids) it was because my scrubs weren't fitting-they were getting way tight so instead of buying new scrubs I decided to loose weight. Well I had to buy new scrubs after all, lol. At least my old scrubs made great maternity scrubs! It's hard to see at the time but now when I look at pics it's amazing to see the difference.

Oh I LOVE big scrubs!! I wear them at my job (I work with special needs kids) and I hate it when they feel tight, but love it when they feel baggy. I've been liking them even more since they are starting to be really baggy, good thing schools almost out, cause that will give me time to find some to fit right (not too tight or baggy, and not falling off of me like now). But what I love even more is this:

My mom works at a hospital, and she use to say that she'd give me her old scrubs, but she didn't think I could wear them. Well, as harsh as this sounds, I actually had a moment of happiness when I was trying on her "old scrubs" that were too tight for her, and they were super big on me!!! Needless to say, she's dropped the whole, "You can't fit into my scrubs" routine!! And my scrub collection has increased, without me having to pay a single cent for it!!! YAY!!! :bigsmile:
  • donya35
    Options
    Wonderful job! We must just have a hard time seeing it. I have dropped 2 pants sizes now, from a tight 24 to a comfortable 20, and if I look in the mirror without clothes it's like "where did I loose the 35lbs at"? I was getting really disappointed over the fact nobody was noticing, nobody had said a word, except my sister-in-laws who are also doing MFP and knew I was. Husband still hasn't said a word. But, I have come to the conclusion that I am doing this for me this time. And seeing the number go down on the scale, and down on the tape measure, has been so motivating! We can do this! With all the great people here, I actually feel I can make it. I use to be a FB addict. Now I am a MFP addict. This is the first thing I do, check and see how my friends are doing every morning. Keep up the great work!

I know what you mean!! I like FB, but I'm lovin' MFP!! Everyone seems really supportive and nice, and understand the fustrations of losing it, but not seeing it in the reflection. No worries girl!! We'll see it one day!!! :bigsmile:
  • donya35
    Options
    And Thank You to everyone for your kind words and support!!! I haven't been on the last couple of days, I've been exhausted from work, and it is uplifting and comforting to see everyones encouragement and stories!!! Thank You guys!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!