So I started Crossfit on Wednesday......

Options
And my inner thighs are still burning! I'm really pumped up about this, y'all. I'm really excited to go back after work and listen to the Olympic Lifting coach that they have coming for a special session :)

Mainly I want to post this so that a few weeks or months from now, when I'm struggling with motivation, I can look back on this and realize where I started and remember how excited I was.

I was upset at how I looked in a bikini last weekend and I started DOING something about it.

Yes, it hurts during the workout. I was winded. I was panting. But I was completing everything asked of me and it felt good. Even better afterwards when I felt like I could conquer the world.

Even winked at that cute guy who finished right before me. Sweaty face and all.

I am a champion.

Replies

• difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    Super! You should join us in here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/116-crossfit-love

Otherwise you WILL get spammed by Health_Gal, the self-appointed anti-CrossFit crusader, our own version of the Westboro Baptist Church, who spams us with multiple PMs about how dangerous CrossFit is and how we "need help" dealing with our "CrossFit addiction" and she can assist us with "getting out" because, you know, CrossFit is some cult and you need to be rescued. =)

You'll find the support and encouragement and commiseration you need from your fellow CrossFitters there. =)
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Seconding the group recommendation!!
  • turab
    turab Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks so much lovelies!

I would start to wonder how one person could cause such a ruckus to an entire community, but then I remembered that this was the internet.

Looking forward to growing and changing with you!