Wii Fit Free Step

hawaiibound
hawaiibound Posts: 158
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I just read on another post that it is possible to watch normal tv while using your Wii Fit Free Step program. How? And do i have to walk at a certain beat? And does anyone know if they have raisers for the Wii Fit Board. I would love to raise it up for more difficulty.

Replies

• bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Just go to the free step and start it. You hold the remote and it clicks a beat for you to step to. You can speed it up a little which I usually do. Keep your TV input on the Wii until all the instructions/suggestions are done and then just change your TV input to whatever you need to to watch it or satellite. I love it because you can burn calories and watch your favorite show. There are different time lengths too.

I have seen a riser for the balance board for sale but can't remember if it was in Amazon or just Wal-mart or another store's website.
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    They definitely have raisers, you can probably search online to find out where from. Otherwise, to increase heart rate I used to step with hand weights, changing the arm exercise every 100steps ie. shoulder press for 100, lateral raise for 100, bicep curls for 100... and whatever else I could think of.
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    How do you keep track of your steps while your watching tv? I know for me I wouldn't be able to keep count and watch my tv and my 2 kiddos at the same time lol
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Just found this link which shows what is available another one to add to my list he he
    :bigsmile:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaster-Elite-Fitness-Ultimate-Balance/dp/B002HH9TQ0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1274676020&sr=8-3
This discussion has been closed.