Mini Goal Celebrations

Options
vixtris
vixtris Posts: 688 Member
Do any of you celebrate a mini goal? Like a 10 lbs loss? What kind of things do you do to celebrate? Go to a movie? Get your nails done? Hair done? Shopping?

Replies

• jourdanerin
    jourdanerin Posts: 69
    Options
    Today I had a mini-celebration for NOT ordering a peach cobbler at lunch. Not a milestone but a baby step.
  • vixtris
    Options
    yup a baby step that will have no regrets later! hehe
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I barely have any jewelry, so for the first 5 pounds I lost, I bought myself a pair of earrings. I haven't really thought about future non-food-related prizes, but I think I will now... Surely for more weight than every 5 pounds though.
  • vixtris
    Options
    Jewelry is a nice one, I love necklaces but don't have a lot, haha. I would like to go shopping when I reach my first 10 lbs down but I am sure I will not be able to go down a pant size just then. A pedicure might be nice but I wear shoes when I exercise so ... mehh...
  • Annwillbeslim
    Annwillbeslim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine had her husband take her dancing after every 10 pounds lost and she lost over 100 pounds! We need to celebrate our successes.
  • vixtris
    Options
    oh that was very nice of your friends husband!
  • starrynight1929
    starrynight1929 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I wish I could afford to. I spend so much on healthy food there is nothing left to do that. I guess my reward is just fitting into old clothes I used to not fit into
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    I celebrated my new muscle gains and healthy eating 2 days ago by allowing myself 1 reeses cup as it fit in my calories and macros. I had an allergic reaction to it. My face, throat, and arms got extremely, I had difficulty breathing, nose and eyes runny and watery. Went on for a good hour. Won't be doing that again lol

Going to start celebrating mini goals with new protein powder samples or make my own (healthy) desserts