I'm back!

Options
I lost 30 pounds using mfp a couple years ago, before I was pregnant with my daughter and am now back! My little girl is 19 months so I have been trying to get back on the wagon for awhile now. I find that I have more challenges this time around, as all mamma's know how difficult it is to manage children and personal time. About a year ago, my dad was also diagnosed with prostate cancer which had spread to his bones. Ever since, my parent's eating habits have changed quite a bit, extremely healthy and b/c of this I am wanting to do the same. In support and also for my overall health. It has been difficult as I lost the majority of my baby weight right after I had my daughter, however it has now been creeping back up on me. I have decided that recording my food will help a great deal as it did before. plus you guys are awesome! great support here! So I have started 30 day shred as that is what worked for me last time, and now that my daughter actually sleeps, naps and at night, I am able to squeeze the workout in. So I look forward to this new journey and I encourage all of you to join my 30 day shred challenge as well. Everyone could use a new fitness goal right? Keep your body guessing! Let's get moving!!!! Thanks for reading! :happy:

Replies

• TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jay! Missed you on here.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    :laugh: Thanks Tasha! I started a 30 day shred thread if you are interested??