I'm a foodie and now i need to re-learn to be a healthy food

AlexandraNK
AlexandraNK Posts: 54
edited September 21 in Recipes
I love cooking and have been making up my own sicne i've started this process. However, I am getting to the point where i need some help. I know a lot of people love the Bigest looser cook book, so i'm going to check it out. Has anyone used Rico Dispirito's Now eat this? Do you have any other suggestion of cookbooks? Must have calorie counts and serving size.

Replies

• selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    I like the South Beach Diet cookbooks.
  • TonyaR
    TonyaR Posts: 78 Member
    Hungry Girl 200 under 200
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    I use all online recipies my favorite is Allrecipes they figure out nut. etc Also Wholefoods has a recipe site. I am a vegetarian and they also have tons of recipes for me as well as meat.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    I like Eat Better America. There are lots of ways to search. Like: Healthy Find, For 2, Type etc.

I also LOVE: Michael Thurmond message boards for Recipes. Millions to choose from and a lot of them are to die for you just have to look through them. (lots are low sodium, low/no carb, sugar free etc)

Spark People is also a good one and they have that calculator that you can put in your entire recipe and divide it by how many servings you have so you can enter it on this site much easier.
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    I use all online recipies my favorite is Allrecipes they figure out nut. etc Also Wholefoods has a recipe site. I am a vegetarian and they also have tons of recipes for me as well as meat.

I use both of these websites almost daily. Love them!
This discussion has been closed.