Anyone want another friend?

Options

Replies

• sar00sh
    sar00sh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I got myself a nutribullet and started taking Greens (I buy the drug store brand as they are much cheaper then the Greens+ Brand) . I can make smoothies that taste great with good things in them and its fast. Also, the Greens I buy are in capsules, so I can pop them down as I run out the door with smoothie in hand. I like easy things :tongue: I have known people with IBS and they say that even small changes help. Try something healthy that doesn't disrupt your normal routine too much and you will better!

I have to lose a LOT of weight and I have just started on the site, so if anyone wants to add me feel free... Cheers!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • Jumpingbunny45
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I've been using phone app for a while but now try to log in to sire everyday for support.

4 boys
    Sadly lost my cat in January.
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I think I got the last batch of you too! I have been outside most of the afternoon!
  • earthsoul
    earthsoul Posts: 2
    Options
    I need support!!!
  • vaquera19
    vaquera19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just joined and need support, too! I'm inviting anyone who wants support and is willing to give it to add me :)

My goals are simply to get into healthier exercise and eating habits! Though, I'm not willing to give up my spaghetti. I could not live without my pasta X-D
  • gampsm824
    gampsm824 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I can always use more friends.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm in -- I'm catless but I do have two chocolate labs! My diary is open to friends and it's semi-clean at best ;)
    On the IBS front, I was actually diagnosed years and years ago with Crohn's, was really symptomatic then, but have not had any symptoms for many years. So go figure...
    Feel free to add me!
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I dont have any cats but feel free to add me!
  • vaquera19
    vaquera19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I dont have any cats but feel free to add me!

No cats. Just a horse here lol
  • BrittBrat1787
    BrittBrat1787 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • cookiecounter
    Options
    :smile: Hi I am new and just looking things over ..not sure how to use the new friends and post..
    I need to lose a lot of weight .. I have one golden lab. and she is spoiled ..her name is molly but I call her " baby girl "
    would like to have some " friends " have a nice day ..bye
  • fitznewme2013
    Options
    im 80 days in, not a clean eater, no cats, 2 kids,a husband. add me if you would like!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'll add you.

I'm married and have 1 cat. We don't have any kids yet. Would like to have them in the future though. I try to eat healthier stuff, but I'm not super strict about it. If I want cookies or candy or chips or anything like that, I have it in moderation. :happy:
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    FINALLY! Someone else who doesn't eat like some insane clean machine!

Add me up, we can discuss cakes and burgers together
  • gabcaron
    gabcaron Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me. I'm maintaining and I've been here for 170 days, not a lot of friend left!

I eat pretty clean though ...
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You can all feel free to add me! I log in as often as I remember to. Periodically, I'll miss a day because I space it out, but am good about logging in for the most part. I'm going to be 27 on Saturday. I'm single, no pets, no boyfriend. I figure I should hold myself accountable for what I eat and drink and for how much I exercise.
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I just saw 10 of my mfp friends have stopped logging in as well. I am getting close to maintenance. And that's where I need to really watch how it goes.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 25, have 2 very spoiled cats, no kids (not yet anyway). I prefer to have a broad range of exercises, and am always looking for something new to do; I think I have slight ADD or something lol.
  • noo1981
    noo1981 Posts: 18
    Options
    have no idea what eating clean is.......but feel free to add me