30 Day Shred level 1 result

Options
I started the 30 Day Shred and completed level 1 took a photo and I can see some results, thought I would post in the hopes someone who is thinking of giving it a go will get some motivation! I did eat better and a little less so this is the only form of exercise I did everyday for the first 10 days. It is only 20 mins a day and there is no excuse! Onto level 2 now and looking forward to seeing more results. I also lost 3kgs!

Day1-10.jpg

Replies

• tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Can you see a difference?
  • iiwish
    iiwish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Try uploading it using tinypic.com very simple

*edit*
    Nevermind....you got it :)
  • mrsartis1
    mrsartis1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your great results =) You look amazing =)
  • veganlisa
    veganlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! :) great job- very motivating for me because I have the DVD, but I realized the DVD player was broken when I went to play 30 day shred! I'm getting a new one though for Mother's Day which is coming right up. I'm excited to start!
  • Ariforever
    Ariforever Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow amazing results! You can really see a difference. You look great :smile: I started the 30 day shred and i'm on day 7 of level 1 and I would love to see results like this
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thats only 10 days of level 1?! WOW! Nice!
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Thanks ladies! =D I did no exercise before this at all! I work an office job and don't move a lot during the day so I think this really impacted my body!

@veganlisa I am not a pirate but it is hard to find the dvd here so I watch it on youtube!
  • weesinglane
    weesinglane Posts: 44
    Options
    Oh yay good job! You can totally see the difference - everything looks narrower! :)
  • LaSuiza
    LaSuiza Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow it's a great difference!
    Thank you for this,
    Your pictures are just the motivation I needed today... I'm D7L1 and I'm not sure if there are any results so far... but I'll take a picture at Day 10 and compare it with Day 1, I hope I get as good results as yours!
  • SultanRaja
    SultanRaja Posts: 1
    Options
    mirin your transformation i hope i can go from 17% bf to 8% bf so that my lower abs would finally be shown ... what exercises you do?? any supplements??
  • seersha46
    seersha46 Posts: 4
    Options
    There are DEFINITE results - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am going to start this tomorrow. You are awesome for being so willing to share your pics - thank you!
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options

A whole lotta difference!
  • tsearels
    tsearels Posts: 1
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Congrats! I have a question how many days was this transformation? I'm a little confused, sorry! I plan on starting it (again..) here in a couple of hours! :)
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow I can see a massive difference. I'm on Day 3 of the 30 day shred level 1 and I'm loving it.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Wish I had that kind of difference after 10 days. Nice job!!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I need to get back to this! :)
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great job. I noticed the difference right away...all over. :happy:
  • Karentrobe
    Karentrobe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    um yes. your betting there im might just have to start this too
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow. These results are amazing for the 1st week. Hope you achieve much more. All the best.
  • nicolelridl
    nicolelridl Posts: 11
    Options
    I love the 30DS! I have done it before but I am doing it again and I am about half way through Level 3. It definitely gets harder as you go but it is so worth it and it still goes by super fast. You should also try some of her other dvds. I have 30DS, Ripped in 30, Yoga, Kickboxing, and Extreme Shed and Shred and they are all fun and super challenging. Jillian has literally changed me and my sisters lives! She has already lost 60 lbs just by doing the Jillian Michaels dvds!! Keep it up you look great and I can't wait to see your next pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!