Graham cracker serving

Hi! I'm new here, so I hope I'm posting this right. And sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.

I am confused on what the nutrition label means on a box of graham crackers. It says that one graham cracker is 30 calories. My question is: What is "one graham cracker"? The big rectangle, the square that you get when you break the large rectangle in half (which is actually two smaller rectangles together), or the small rectangle itself? I think it is probably either the first or second, but I would like to know how much I can eat so that I'm not having too much or too little.

Replies

• desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    When I have this problem I look where it says "servings in container" if there is...32 big crackers and 64 small ones, then the serving per container would say 32 or 64, which tells you what they consider "one graham cracker"
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    The serving size is for one tiny rectangle, I believe for the brand I eat a whole sheet is 130 calories.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    the ones i get, a serving is 2 whole sheets=8 small ones
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    I tend to look for a weight (i.e. "1 graham cracker (XX grams)") and then just measure it out with my food scale. And I agree with one of the posts above; looking at the number of servings is a good indicator.
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    A serving size for Keebler Honey Grahams is 2 complete sheets for 140 calories.