Newbie here

Options
Hello All,
Im 30 years old and a mom of 4 wonderful kiddos. I need to lose about 80lbs. EEK!!! Im scared but Im hard working and Im dedicated. My reason for wanting to lose weight is : 1) to be healthy 2) for me 3) to be around for my kids 4) husband and I are renewing our views in 10 months. 4) some family members just found out they have diabetes and high blood pressure.

Also looking for people to talk to for support.

Replies

• ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome!

I joined Fri and yesterday was my first full day, logging the food. there is so much support here and we'll all be here for you! good luck on your journey!!
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! What a great place to start... You can do it , I have faith in you.. I believe once a person opens up to themselves they are able to make a full commitment.. How exciting your 10 anniversary.. A victory alot of people now a days can't claim.. You must be excited to renew your vows.. My husband and I did that for our 25th and on a beach in Hawaii. I was so beautiful... Well again welcome and if you want a friend who is alot older then you feel free to add me.. Good Luck!! Kathy