P90X Teammate

Options
2»

Replies

• BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Shoulders and Arms Done.........Recovery drink done.......Where did my teamates go

Hello.....llo......llo......llo:yawn:
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Yoga X Done............Recovery drinks done...........Where is my pet volleyball? WILSON
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Kenpo X done................Recovery drink Done................Where did everybody go. I took a bath:laugh:
  • atom11220
    atom11220 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Kenpo X done....cup of milk (no recovery drink...lol)!
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Hey Atoms back

So yesterday was day 1 of a recovery week. I was supposed to do Yoga. Woke up to a flat tire and a tenant calling me about an AC out On top of the rest of the day Yoga did not get in. Today is a little harder thing called core synergetics :sick: Will check in when that is done.
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Core synergetic done...recovery drink done.......With that workout I am still not sure how they consider this a recovery week :)
  • atom11220
    Options
    Wow you had quite some day on June 10! Did you pick it up from Yoga? It is always hard to pick up again. I try not to let myself miss more than two days. I have days like that all the time. I try to do my exercise as early as possible so I can feel happy for the rest of my day. By the way, I have not posted on here since I thought you stopped posting, lol. I did not see the 2nd page. So I finished Plyo yesterday. That kicks my butt all the time. I am still aching from it. Shoulders and Arms today! Will post update when finished! By the way, you are doing amazing! I have never seen anybody fill up the food diaries like you do. You really inspire me.
  • atom11220
    Options
    Yoga X done....done...done!!!!!