looking for friends to share tips and support

Options
psicocat
psicocat Posts: 60 Member
Hiya been using MFP for a while and have lost 4 1/2 stone. So pleased with myself, still got 2 stone 8 to go and I'm on the plateau looking to jump lol I'm happy to add anyone who would like to chat, just have a nosey at my diary, share ideas, needs support too :)

Thanks and looking forward to lots if new friends x

Carol

Replies

• Muchmoretogive
    Muchmoretogive Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on your weight lloss so far!!! Im 24 and joined 10 days ago but been losing weight since Jan this year and managed to lose 3 stone. Ive still got 2 stone to lose to reach my goal and im trying to break a plateau thats so far lasted 4 weeks. Feel free to add me x
  • psicocat
    Options
    Thank you, glad for the friend :)
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss to date! Yes the dreaded plateau......i hate when that happens. I think you can never have enough support when you are trying to do something long lasting and life changing!! You are welcome to add me. I have been at this for a year now and i dont think i could have done it with out the support i get from my mfp pals.
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on this site since Feb 2013 and really did nothing untill April. I have lost one stone by myself and 13lb with mfp. I think it is a great site for like minded people.I have lovely friends that offer support and a giggle about silly things.I will send you a friends request has I think the more the merrier.I do keep in touch and my diary is open. Goog luck and have fun on your healthy journey :flowerforyou: x
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to share my tip.
  • psicocat
    Options
    I agree the support from like minded people is amazing. Feeling more motivated already :) want to get through this plateau and get on with the goal :)