Whats is the most you ever went over in calories in 1 day

Options
13»

Replies

• JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have gone about 1,500 over recently: April 15 end of tax season celebration: healthy low carb low calorie bar food and drinks. :drinker:
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Have fun! I would say since logging about 500 over.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Since I started logging, I've gone about 500 over on a few occasions.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    maybe 500 calories over 1200. I went out to eat and I was starving! It was the dessert that did me in. I don't drink, and I don't eat fast food or a lot of carbs, so staying under 1200 is easy for me.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    500 or so don't normally luckily,normaly only over by 100 if that .Most day right on target.
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I had a day not that long ago that was probably close to 6000 calories. Tons of thick IPAs and Douple IPAs (and one triple), cuban sandwich, a big breakfast, another sandwich with roast beef, 3 orders of french fries with amazing dipping sauces made of sour cream and mayo, a slice of greasy pizza from one of those pizza by the slice places, a huge dessert with ice cream and brownies, 3 gourmet popsicles, some barbecue chicken and pulled pork, collard greens, potato salad, and I think I had some whisky to toast a friend's birthday......

It was epic.

ETA: chicken wings. 10 of them.

This sounds like 10,000 calories to me. Very impressive.
  • BeckyAnne4
    BeckyAnne4 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I had a day (this last Thursday, as a matter of fact) that I went over by 1398 calories. In my defense, it was my "cheat day" (I do this once monthly) I still track everything, but I will eat whatever I want. It was a glorious day with a Bacon BBQ Cheeseburger, French Fries, Pop, and a Dairy Queen Blizzard at the end. :devil: I do have to admit though, I was pretty nauseated after all of that :blushing:
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have never went over since I started in January. If I want to eat more I will do extra exercise.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Since being on MFP - probably 2500 or so while on vacation. Actually logged - about 1000-1200. The bulk of the calories are usually beer when I decide I need a night out. These are not cheat days to me, they are simply living the good life days and hanging with friends and family.
  • jme6976
    jme6976 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Today is my 11 year wedding anniversary and we are celebrating by going to the Royals game. They have the best chili cheese fries and I'm going to to have some!! And probably a beer! I've been at this more than 4 months and down 27 pounds. If I'm going to keep ahead of myself the rest of my life I know there will be special occasions to splurge but make up for it the rest of the week! So celebrate when it's time to celebrate but don't make it your everyday mode! Keep the goal on the horizon and keep truckin'!!
  • lyndsayspoolio
    lyndsayspoolio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have just went over by 1300 calories...eeeek!!!
    What happens to your body when you go over by that much? Will I end up gaining a lot of weight for eating a take away?

To be honest, i really didn't think my take away pizza would have soo many calories, probably just shouldn't have ate as much but its the weekend ;)
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I usually eat about 1600cals... few days ago... 7300 :noway: :blushing:

:bigsmile:

That's about how i roll every once a month.
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    LOL! 7160 over on easter this year...omg soooo much easter candy!!!!! between that and 3000+ over the next day on leftover candy, that was quite a 2 days of eating! Diary's open if you want to see my 10000+ calorie day
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Just started logging and we have a poker party at our house tonight... worried & wishing I hadn't started logging until Monday. lol Its cinco de mayo themed and I know I'm going to have salsa drenched cream cheese... not sure how to log that as I'm sure I won't be measuring it out in front of our guests. lol
  • NicholasBeecher
    Options
    prob like 1800 over. Made me sick but whatever. It didn't derail me. It was just a day
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Sorry the previous reply was mine aand more like 2000
  • laurelboynton
    laurelboynton Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This post has made me feel SO much better. I have had two pretty shocking days. Today I reckon I went over by about 600. Yesterday almost 2000!

Dieting tomorrow.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    My record in the MFP era is about 3, 000 over (approx 5, 000 on the day). Don't ask how!

Hate to think what my pre MFP record was
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Every so often I have a few days of binging, usually totalling 6000-10000, and often coming just before that time of the month and after a run of heavy workouts. It is astonishing how quickly cookies, cheesecake, milk chocolate and ben & jerry's adds up. Glad to see I am not alone in having some heavy duty days.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Lol So Im not alone. Thats good to know!! I think 1 day a month of going out and eating what the heck i want wont hurt me.