What do you like to do on a sunny day?

Options
mmddwechanged
mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
It is going to be beautiful out today:)
I plan on lifting weights while its still early so that I feel stronger and have some muscle definition showing when I wear my shorts and tank:). Then i am going to do something outside, probably yard work and taking the dogs out. Happy Saturday!

Replies

• m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    work
  • ChristinaK69
    ChristinaK69 Posts: 249
    Options
    I love working in the yard on a sunny day! And watching the kids play in the sprinkler.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Have a nap in my hammock in the half shade (it's under a "roof" of grape vines).

Or go for a big hike, but not when it's too hot.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Work in yard/garden, play with the neighborhood kids and my son, hike or ride a bike
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    wear my sunglasses.:glasses:
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    stay inside and play video games =). I prefer to be outside on overcast and rainy/stormy days lol.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Slather myself in sunblock.
  • PrajnaFaux
    PrajnaFaux Posts: 45
    Options
    I have a plot in our Community Garden, so I will be spending some time there today. First, I'm going to our local nursery to just walk around and enjoy the flowers. They have a huge outdoor area full of roses and other flowers. I had a stressful couple of days and need to relax and get some exercise. I have a pedometer on my ipod, so I can track my mileage.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    Go running. I just wish that it was sunny and nice out. It's cloudy and chilly here :(
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Today I went for a run in a tank top so I could catch some sun whilst working out. It felt amazing :)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I like to take my dogs for walks and work in the garden.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Take a load or two of stuff over to the new house. Then do some cleaning and make taco dip for our Cinco de Mayo dinner later.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Well, we had a shift in the weather and yesterday was crazy windy all day. Which really cooled things down nicely. It's only going to be around 94 today. So I might spend a tiny bit of time outside. Maybe go swim some laps.

Outdoor activities only happen between late October and early April. Other than that, I usually huddle up inside with the AC blasting.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Been a while since we've had a nice day here in NC. Been cloudy and rainy for a week and we have a few more days! Yuck!

Anyway.... I like to go out with my kiddos and let them play with their chalk and bubbles. Sometimes we go for walks, though now it's more like waddles since I'm almost 6 months pregnant.
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    RUN!!! I love to run on a beautiful day like today. Then when I get back I join my kiddos in the pool and splash around. Great way to finish a long run!
    Tomorrow's beautiful day will result in a loooooooooooog family hike in the mountains!!! <3
    Happy Saturday!
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have a plot in our Community Garden, so I will be spending some time there today. First, I'm going to our local nursery to just walk around and enjoy the flowers. They have a huge outdoor area full of roses and other flowers. I had a stressful couple of days and need to relax and get some exercise. I have a pedometer on my ipod, so I can track my mileage.
    What is the weather like out there. Orig. from Riverside and have fam in Redlands. Curious what it is like out there. I bet the sun is a shining! I can feel that warming sensation! How amazing! The nurseries out there are amazing!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Do whatever outside (run, walk, ride my bike, get a tan)
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Stay inside.
    The sun is too hot in Florida!
    But maybe when I move to New York, I'll have better sunny day activities.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Yes its so beautiful outside...

Im sick and I still wanna hear the birds sing..and I still wanna play Soccer with my kid.
    I wanna go to the Zoo..but Im too sick to walk around.
    I thought it would be nice to fall asleep in the grass outback..maybe I will do that since Im sick I should rest.

Can u tell I hate being cooped up. This sick shizz is no good for me.