Help! Why can't I ever get rid of that lower pooch?

Options
2»

Replies

• lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Maybe switch up your routine? As far as I've learned you can't spot reduce...

but omg...YOUR DRESS :love: :love:
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • laurens182
    laurens182 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Over the past 5 years I have been on a rollercoaster of losing and gaining weight so I have one unfortunate thing to tell others with a pooch....you may just have to live with it. Everyone has areas on their body that is the main area your body stores fat and that just may be yours. You can lose all the weight you want and exercise like crazy but genetically, you may be in a rut. Before I discovered how much I liked food I was in ballet five years ago and weighed on 90 pounds and still had a pooch. I know it is maddening to have after losing all the weight. But hey, I don't know about you but I'd rather have a small pooch than a large gut after losing the weight!

39373388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I've had a lower-belly pooch my entire life. Even as a child. Even as a teen and early twenty-something. Even when I weighted 110 pounds and wore a size 8. There has always been a belly pooch. I think for some of us (at least for me) it's just the way our bodies are put together.
  • nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've found this youtube video last night that does 5 min abs workout from home. The woman who does it is hilarious and the work out if very simple (but I was still sweating after the workout).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL6l9xdm2zo