The "last" 20lbs

Options
foraubs
foraubs Posts: 263 Member
I've been a part of the MFP community for 14 months.
In the last 17 months, I've lost 64lbs and over 65" overall.

Now, I am struggling.
We all have personal setbacks, but I have been 9-11lbs from my 1st goal weight for a couple of months now, putting me about 20lbs from my overall goal, which I aspire to reach by November & go into maintenance.

Admittedly, I've been lazy. Since around Easter, I have slacked both in my eating and my moving about.

A few months ago I scaled back my presence on MFP (normally a meticulous diary-logger & avid supporter of my friends) by removing half of the people I felt were not mutually benefiting from the friendship & becoming more reclusive with those who have stuck with me.
I now realize this may have been a mistake.
A mistake not so much in "trimming the fat" on the friend list, but in recoiling. Before coming to MFP, the whole weight loss thing was a taboo subject to me, and in the time since, I have been able to open up and rely heavily on the support and motivation of my friends by way of both their direct support of me and, indirectly, by seeing their progress and consistent commitment to themselves.

So, here we are. More long-winded than expected, but what I am looking for is this:
- New friendships to push, motivate and help hold me accountable.
-- You must, then, push, motivate and hold yourself accountable, as well.
A few laughs by way of a solid sense of humour are never turned away, either.

I'm 28. 5'5. Hovering between 158-160lbs.
My first goal weight is 150lbs.
My second goal weight is 140lbs.

I run and I love my recumbent bike. I play baseball once a week.
I want to lose the "mummy tummy" and get back to good, wholesome eating.

And I need your help.

If you feel like you can relate, support, push, motivate (insert any other positive verb here) and would like the same in return, I welcome your potential friendship.