Looking for a light gluten free bread recipe

CardioRS
CardioRS Posts: 88
edited September 21 in Recipes
For the last 13 years, I have made homemade bread for the family (I rarely eat bread). In the last few months, I have discovered I cannot have gluten. I have tried quite a few gluten-free bread recipes only to find they are like a brick. I have been terribly disappointed. :grumble:

However, I recently had a wonderful gluten-free dinner with my hubby & some friends. The bread there was the lightest gluten free bread I have ever had. It was genuinely amazing! :love: I have found a new steadfast resolve to find the right recipe.

I am also looking for a pasta recipe to make in my pasta machine. If anyone has one, please help as I have spent hours looking for one without any success.

Thanks in advance! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Check out the Gluten Free Gourmet cookbooks. She has every type of bread, pasta, cracker, cookie, pastry that you could imagine.
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    There are 2 different recipes that I use that I found on the internet. One is on www.glutenfreemommy.com the millet oatmeal bread and on www.glutenfreehomemaker.com look for the sorghum bread recipe. My family and I love both!
This discussion has been closed.