Foods you think are gross that others love?

Options

Replies

• danijoy07
    danijoy07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ANY kind of yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo...basically most white foods! :laugh:
  • mageeky
    mageeky Posts: 2
    Options
    Unnatural peanut butter! Ever since I went natural I've found the unnatural stuff too sweet. Ew.
  • ScubaJennWebb
    Options
    For me, it's a texture thing, so:
    - no raw tomatoes (I once pulled my car off to the side of the 605 freeway in Southern California to spit out my Taco Bell, because of one piece of tomato that made its way into my taco)
    - mushrooms
    - raisins (they're just old grapes, and grapes are crunchy, WTH, they should be juicy, not crunchy)
    - broccoli
    - cauliflower
    - peaches (they are so freaking slimy)
    - shellfish (in particular, clams; that is just snot on the half shell)
    - Peppers (although I love cracked black pepper)
    - celery (that crap is in everything)
  • JustMajor
    JustMajor Posts: 17
    Options
    CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK
    I dislike condiments PERIOD... Ketchup, mustard, mayo, licorice, cottage cheese, sour cream, pie especially peach cobbler , yams, bananas, avocado, all melons, except watermelon bell peppers......... I think that covers it for the most part.
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    most pastries, and donuts. They make me sick. I don't think they're "gross" but I don't find them appealing whatsoever.
  • princesswhey
    Options
    I really wish I liked grapefruit :(
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Jello! I can't stand the texture. That goes for jello-like jam, and even some cheesecakes when I can tell they contain gelatin.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    --any kind of seafood/shellfish - I've started to say I'm allergic, which I very well may be, to save people time trying to find something I'll like that I haven't tried. I can eat tuna in certain things, as long as there's not too much, but otherwise I get sick.
    --cottage cheese
    --sauerkraut
    --tater tots
    --olives
    --cole slaw
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like everything. That's why I'm here.
  • pmteet
    pmteet Posts: 69
    Options
    ANYTHING chocolate! I really HATE chocolate. I often have to tell people I am allergic because people do not believe someone does not like the stuff.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Anything hot with tuna in it. The smell makes me gag. So tuna melts, tuna caseroles and someone on a parenting board suggesting putting tuna in mac and cheese.

Is nothing sacred? *gag*

Now I can eat cold tuna on a salad or a well made (think mayo, pickles, onion) tuna salad sandwich.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING chocolate! I really HATE chocolate. I often have to tell people I am allergic because people do not believe someone does not like the stuff.

I have the same problem with cinnamon. I hate that spice, even the smell makes me gag; specially if it is hot like tea or buns, so it is not allowed in my house. I also tell people that I am allergic so they stop bothering me.

PS: I am not crazy about chocolate either:ohwell:
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Cucumbers, melon, potato salad, bone-in chicken, flavored coffee creamer, I'm sure there's more!
  • pmteet
    pmteet Posts: 69
    Options

I have the same problem with cinnamon. I hate that spice, even the smell makes me gag; specially if it is hot like tea or buns, so it is not allowed in my house. I also tell people that I am allergic so they stop bothering me.

PS: I am not crazy about chocolate either:ohwell:
    I don't like cinnamon either. lol Maybe you are a long lost twin I didn't know I had. :)
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    hongos o champiñones!!!! uuuuuuawwww!!!! hasta huelen mal!!! :)

English please!

I think this post states they think mushrooms/fungi stink.

Oh, and mine would be Miracle Whip and the icing used for decorating grocery store cakes (ie Safeway)...oh my...
  • LoseYouself
    LoseYouself Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. I've never liked it, yet everyone goes crazy for it.

I also dislike soda, meat, olives, and turnip.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    i dont like yogurt and pretty much any green vegetables lol, which really sucks for me though.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Peas by themselves & cottage cheese.
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Pickles and Cheetos.