Oil spray

Options
JayStu
JayStu Posts: 332 Member
I have been following some peoples recipes that require giving your food a light spray with oil before baking it but I really do not like the taste Pam makes when it is on food. I have checked every store in my town for a spray bottle that I can put my own oil into but I have not found one yet. If you do this same thing when baking food do you have another way of doing it or do you just use a Pam spray?

My apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Replies

• thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Have you checked online? I have a version of the Misto (I believe that's the name)... it is amazing! I got mine at a home décor/supply store. Bed Bath and Beyond as well as Walmart sells them around me. Not sure if you have checked those places or have those placed around you. I believe Amazon sells them as well.

I don't use Pam because I'm not too fond of it. The bottle that I have lets you put in any type of oil you want... a few pumps and it sprays just like a can of Pam.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    You can buy an empty spray bottle in the beauty sections of Walgreens (CVS, Rite Aide etc) or Sally Beauty. They normally cost 2$. Or you can try the training section of a pet store for an empty spray bottle. OR Home Depot in the Garden Section.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Pam makes an oil olive spray and I do use it a lot. I also have the misto but use the pam more! :smile:
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just got the Misto spray bottle at Target for $9.99 last week and I really like it!
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Would just a regular spray bottle work? In my local grocery/all purpose store, they had spray bottles in three different locations.