NSV Finally bought a cute exercise outfit.

Options
Lisha_R
Lisha_R Posts: 92 Member
I have been hiding my shape in oversized Tshirst and sweatpants. When I was really big 1) I could not find much of anything in 3XL and 2) I did not feel confortable wearing anything tight. I can finally buy some cute execise outifts . I am still XL but this is the first time I felt confortable putting my body in one of these and I think I look OK. Its nice that I am finally feeling good about my body again. I am not done yet. I still have 20-30lbs to loose.

Here is my cute new outfit. Costco BTW $13 for the shirt and $16 for the Capri pants. I have come a long way.

C21389B7-F88C-4785-A586-83009D1E83D7-6104-00000504C59226C7.jpg0e3afd4f-4472-434e-bd1b-68e3a394c877.jpg

Replies

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Yeah, don't get too attached to it -- you'll be needing smaller sizes soon !!!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Cute outfit, too--congrats!
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress.

I am happy that you feel comfortable in your new shape.

Keep up the good work.

Good luck in your journey to a healthy life
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It's a bitter sweet feeling when losing weight! You go through clothes so fast that you love your new body but miss your favorite pants and tees and they get bigger and bigger on you! Good luck with your weight loss! :D
  • lisahewitt22
    lisahewitt22 Posts: 102
    Options
    Cute outfit! And congrats on your loss, you look amazing :)
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    you look great! So nice to feel good whilst working out:smile:
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Yay YOU! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    looking cute :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!