EXCERISE

Options
GIVE ME SOME WORKOUT TRIPS AND SHOULD I DRINK WATER OR GATORADE WHEN I GO TO THE GYM AND ALSO GIVE ME SOME OF THE WORKOUT THAT IS WORKING FOR YOU
THANKS
SHOAIB:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• shoaib465
    shoaib465 Posts: 10
    Options
    GIVE ME SOME WORKOUT TRIPS AND SHOULD I DRINK WATER OR GATORADE WHEN I GO TO THE GYM AND ALSO GIVE ME SOME OF THE WORKOUT THAT IS WORKING FOR YOU
    THANKS
    SHOAIB:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Water is the best unless you are going to workout for an hour or longer. Then Gatorade would be good to replace some electrolytes...workout tips? Whatever you enjoy doing that will help you reach your goals...running/jogging, spinning, kickboxing, any of the machines at a gym, etc etc...
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    You don't need to replace your electrolytes with a sports drink unless you are working out vigorously (hurting) for a couple hours or more, water is the best.