Staying motivated!!!

Hello everyone I am new to fitness pal.... I had a surgery last year which has caused me to gain weight and it just has slowed me down. I am not feeling to postive with what I am seeing the mirror these days despite what people tell me. My clothes are getting tight and I refuse to buy a bigger size. I really want to lose some pounds and fit into my clothes and feel good about myself. I am lacking motivation and dont know what to do. I know what to do but due to lack of motivation it has become really hard. I need suggestions on how to get motivated and stay motivated and not get caught up in feeling down about the weight gain. Any suggestions anyone..... Help...

Replies

• PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    I know finding motivation can be difficult but, it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to share with you what our motivators are because yours need to come from something that you are passionate about. We can give you ours though and I hope it triggers a thought in your mind! :)

I find motivation from-
    My daughter, my fiancé and the way that I look in the mirror.

Like you, I will not buy bigger clothes and that's motivation enough for me- I don't want to look PACKED into my clothes, I want to look sexy in my clothes...that's my biggest motivation is how loose my clothes get through out time.

Best of luck to you.