My success thus far...

Hi everyone :smile:

I hope it's okay to post this here! I just want to share that right now I'm currently 6 weeks & 3 days in to my weight loss journey and I've lost 6.6 pounds thus far!! I'm SO excited about this!! For many reasons......I'm just SO PROUD of how I'm doing and so thankful for my friends on here. I've had ups & downs over the last few weeks but I've pulled thru & kept going!! And might I add that I CANNOT wait to reach ten pounds lost!!! :love: I'm not sure how to explain it but, being able to say I've lost ten pounds....a DOUBLE DIGIT number...is going to be so amazing for me!!

Anyway-thanks for reading everyone!! Have a fabulous rest of the weekend!! :drinker:

Replies

• Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    WTG!!!! Keep up the great work! You have made a wonderful commitment to get through these weeks, and the more stick with it, the more success you will have. :) I may be a stranger, but I am sincere when I say I am proud of you! It's wonderful to know that other people put effort into their goals and it pays off. It's positive, and definitely inspiring! :)
  • gswills
    gswills Posts: 10 Member
    I just hit the ten pound mark today and you're right - it feels phenomenal! You can do it! Way to go!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Great job!! Keep up the good work! Eyes on the prize!
  • s243smith
    s243smith Posts: 5
    Great job.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Congrats
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!