Replies

• kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love new clothes, great work! Enjoy them!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    This was my closet about one week ago, when I got rid of more than 40 tops and blouses that no longer fit me. I had only 4 new blouses that were size 24/26. The sales lady at Lane Bryant said that I probably should have got size 22. She was right.

04-27-13PlurgingMyCloset01_zps1c2a7fd4.jpg

Here is my closet tonight, and there are more than 20 new blouses in size 22.

05-04-13NewClothes01_zpsa27b84c1.jpg?t=1367725018

But the best news of all came today. I found out that this once 4X size lady now wears ZERO X pants...the lowest size sold by the Catherine's stores. I will have to start buying my slacks in 'regular stores'...not Plus Size stores...for the first time in more than 30 years.

An MFP sister told me that ZERO X is about a size 14/16. For some reason, it never occurred to me that I would EVER be in the teens. I can't remember EVER buying clothes in a 14. I lost weight back in 1979, but all my clothes were hand me downs, and I never noticed the size.

This is all so amazing to me.

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you! I've recently had to purge the drawers/closet too, so the happiness is very fresh and I know exactly how it feels. Keep up the great work, and enjoy shopping in "regular" stores!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!