Miley Cyrus #1 in Maxim mag? LOL

Options
motown13
motown13 Posts: 688 Member
admittedly I am not the geographic for that magazine, but I love gorgeous women of all ages. Miley Cyrus wouldn't crack my top 500 if she was naked and asking me to sleep with her. Give me Diane lane, Selma Hayek, Jennifer Anniston, Mila Kunis..... and about 495 more before Miley Cyrus.... LOL.

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Ahh, Selma Hayek! She is my celeb body inspiration; she's just...stupidly perfect.
  • motown13
    Options
    Ahh, Selma Hayek! She is my celeb body inspiration; she's just...stupidly perfect.

I hope you get what you want. :)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I think you mean "demographic". I think Miley is cute, but still very much a kid at 20. Which would explain your lack of attraction to her.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...Mila Kunis.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    admittedly I am not the geographic for that magazine, but I love gorgeous women of all ages. Miley Cyrus wouldn't crack my top 500 if she was naked and asking me to sleep with her. Give me Diane lane, Selma Hayek, Jennifer Anniston, Mila Kunis..... and about 495 more before Miley Cyrus.... LOL.

name the other 495 please..

OVzRyB0.gif
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I've never "read" Maxim. This just seems to confirm that I have not missed anything noteworthy from them.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I am baffled.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Mmm...Iulia
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Ironic because I have an "In Touch" magazine here at work that says Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are their choice "twins of the month" :laugh:
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    Ironic because I have an "In Touch" magazine here at work that says Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are their choice "twins of the month" :laugh:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Can't say that I've ever been jealous of Miley's looks. Well, maybe from the neck down.

*is a terrible person*
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I laughed when I heard Miley Cyrus was #1 in Maxim. Really? I don't see it (then again, I'm not the demographic either).

I'm straight, but I can think of dozens of women who are a better pick for #1.

My top picks would be:

Olivia Munn
    Leighton Meester
    Charlize Theron
    Blake Lively
    Scarlett Johansson
    Katherine Heigl
    Rachel McAdams
    Amanda Seyfried
    Selma Hayek
    Anna Kendrick
    Julianne Hough
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    OKAY then ...... REALLY.......

There are many women right here on MFP 10x hotter than Miley Cyrus, easy ........
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    What!? Really? So many others to choose from.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

demographic

Umm...

Jeri Ryan
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Selena Gomez

so many more better choices...
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    CHER LLOYD . . . . shes my guilty pleasure.
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options

There are many women right here on MFP 10x hotter than Miley Cyrus, easy ........

yuppppp!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    CHER LLOYD . . . . shes my guilty pleasure.

She is hot!! And that damned "want you back" song is so catchy, she's practically the new Ke$ha (who's also my guilty pleasure lol)
  • motown13
    Options

Yeah, maybe thousands o them....
  • motown13
    Options

demographic

Umm...

Jeri Ryan
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Selena Gomez

so many more better choices...

Yeah, demographic.... just a brain fart.... 25 years in TV, I understand demographics.