Workout Supplements What do you use??????

Options
Darryl4126
Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
So what is the new latest and greatest preworkout,supplement Post workout and protein powder??

Replies

• silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    For protein powders I love Allmax Hexapro Creamy Vanilla Milkshake & Isogold Peanut Butter Chocolate. The allmax vanilla mixes great with everything & Isogold PB tastes awesome even with just water.
  • Darryl4126
    Options
    I will look those up and see if it looks like what I need Thanks
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    C4- for pre workout (pink lemonade)
    & syntha-6 chocolate milkshake protein powder

... I love both of them.
  • Darryl4126
    Options
    C4- for pre workout (pink lemonade)
    & syntha-6 chocolate milkshake protein powder

Does the C4 mix up easily
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options
    Big fan of the MP line. Use Assault (Rasp Lemonade) preworkout and Combat (Vanilla, OrangeCreamsicle) protein powders. Both mix very well and the flavor is awesome.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Noxipro/jack3d and gaspari myofusion...
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I use either Craze Iced Tea or Universal Shock Therapy for pre, Blox Lemonade for during, and a mixture of ON glutamine and ON platinum hydro whey cookies and cream for after.
  • Darryl4126
    Options
    Made my order Super pump max and Amino1
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Love my C4! I don't use a post workout, I just eat breakfast.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Noxipro/jack3d and gaspari myofusion...

I started using Noxipro this morning and I think it's the best pre- I have ever used. I have a hard time finding a good pre- because I am a huge coffee drinker (can't give it up, won't give it up, whatever!) and I am very used to the caffeine used in most pre products.

I have tried too many to count and I had settled on Craze because it worked the best for me until recently when I also became used to it. It still gives me great vascular pumps but nothing in the motivation area.

Noxipro sent me for a loop. Within 20 minutes, I felt that rush like I used to at the beginning. I haven't worked out so hard in months. The feeling lasted well after my workout time (maybe 4 hours) and I had zero crash. I'm going to be stocking up on this before they change the the formula and take the 1,3 out of it (you just know it's coming).

Thank you for mentioning Noxi and getting my interest perked up in it. I love it and it's my new pre for sure.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Preworkout: I alternate between White Flood and Craze
    intra: Plain ol' water
    Post: FitnessPro protein ( I don't reccommend this brand)
  • johndavid01
    Options
    Here's a good guide regarding post workout supplements and which to take.

http://www.jackedpack.com/blogs/news/7168890-the-ultimate-guide-to-post-workout-supplements

I hope this helps.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    C4 for pre-workout. Muscletech whey (because I don't buy) ON casein.

For fasted workouts Purple Wraath or ON BCAAs.

Coffee. That's pretty much it.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Coffee pre workout,
    Food post!
    I Keep it simple
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I make my own pre work out now a days

Kaizen for protein

Pre-workouts I have had

Jeckyle and Hyde ... Hyde is by far my favorite !!! BEST EVER!!!

Nano Vapour W/ Anotest ...this was decent no stomach pains .. some tingles ... I would buy it again
    BSN labs No-explode 2.0 ... WORST pre workout I have ever had, huge crash next to no energy .... just the worst...no tingles... also huge stomach cramps/pains ...
    MP Assault- hard on the stomach ... takes a week to get use to and then it's just okay ... no tingles

Pre-work outs are subjective as everyone kind of reacts to them differently ... something in 1 like No Explode did not agree with me ... however I have heard people swear by it.
  • coreyiscrazyful
    Options
    I've recently started drinking premium protein shakes and eating premium protein bars. They're really good! The shakes are low calorie !
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Protein powder: Dymatize ISO:100
    Pre-workout (for lifting only) Mucletech Neurocore or cellucor C4 extreme
    Pre-workout (for cardio) I hear Body Octane by MAN is good but haven't tried it YET.
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Going to add just a tip here.....You don't need a fancy shaker bottle with agitator etc. When mixing protein powder/superpump or whatever just throw a few ice cubes and water in whatever you have with a lid then shake(even tupperware works)....also most protein powders don't mix well in warm water(tried to make hot chocolate and failed but did create a new form of concrete)
  • RTimeFitnessAndNutrition
    Options
    I love my Herbalife Protein Drink Mix and the 24 line for my Pre and Post workouts. Yumm!!!!
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    So ready to try Noxipro now!!