help

Options
I would like to try to drop 10 ilbs by march 8th my son has boot camp grad. and I have not seen him since Dec 27th. I am willing to do what it takes. I have dropped from 245 12-27-05 to 220 2-18-06 but we all know everyone just likes a little more than what we got. I know that's how I got here. When I joined here on 1-13-06 I was at 232.

Replies

• kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi pagett1969,

I was beginning to worry that everyone was avoiding the message boards. Glad you're still here. You've done a great job so far...25 pounds in less than 2 months is awesome. I haven't been so successful...only 4 pounds since 1/29/06. Although I am happy with just getting started. I don't really have any magical advice, except to really track all food and just keep on exercising. You've come this far, I'm sure you'll succeed.
  • pyeface
    Options
    Hi Pagett1969,

You are doing good I was at 250 on 12-25-05 and I am only down to 236
    on 2-17-06. So you are doing a wonderful job. So just keep doing what you are doing.

Good Luck
    Pyeface
  • pyeface
    Options
    Thank you Kathyvdh,

Some days it is so hard. I am trying not to get discouraged. My 10 year old son works out with me everyday. He be like come on mama so he is alot that keeps me grounded.

Good Luck to everyone out there!!
  • pagett1969
    pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Pyeface thanks for your post you and I have alot in common if you look at my profile I'm sure you will see that too. My son is also my coach he is 11 and can push really hard but he does it nicely. I still have 5 kids at home my husband and I have 11. My house is very busy most of the time. Taking time for exercise is a tough thing to get done most of the time. This site has been a great place to find a good support group.