Time to get focused again

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I splurged for an entire week and gained weight :( I'm not letting it get me down I know what I need to do. I only got 2 of my Insanity workouts in because I got sick.
I did good today with my eating and tomorrow after work is back to my workouts I have missed them I enjoy my workouts can't wait to drop the weight that I gained so I can get back on track to losing the rest of this weight.

No excuses and no more slip ups- Can't believe I let myself eat so bad for an entire week not 1-2 days 7 days Ugh oh well got it out my system.

**Holding myself accountable**

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    this is most definitely the first step....admit your slip and get back on track....it happens to all of us....sometimes more than once, twice, three times LOL....just keep on keeping on....good luck
  • mythicals
    mythicals Posts: 70
    I have to admit... I've also been having a tough week. Today was the worse- 5000 calories and growing.
    Even if you have 65 bad days, there's still 300 good ones to weigh it out. Keep it up and you'll be back on track like this week never happened. :wink:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    No worries I am back on track starting yesterday- feeling better too Now I have to re-lose what I had gained (yes it's possible to gain weight in a week when you eat crazy)
This discussion has been closed.