Skipped breakfast/making up calories

Options
So, trying to re-coop from this semester, I accidentally slept away the whole morning and didn't really wake up enough to actually do anything until noon. So, this means I chopped a whole meal out of my plan. I'm one of those people that must have breakfast, but since I slept through it, I'm not sure how to make up for the calories from that meal (they're usually small, around 200-300 calories, but I'm already usually under). Do I just plan a slightly higher calorie dinner, some slightly higher calorie snacks?

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Personally I would have a Late, Small Breakfast then have Lunch and Dinner a little later than usual.
  • lisahewitt22
    lisahewitt22 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'll just have everything a little later than usual or maybe just a small snack instead of breakfast if it's too late.
  • kirstyfairhead
    kirstyfairhead Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I would take it as my one chance to have CHOCOLATE..... I sooo miss chocolate......not just the 3 milky bar buttons I let myself have as a treat but a whole mars bar all to myself.....such decadence.:devil:

OK....ignore this wanton gluttony... a nice portion of fruit after dinner or a healthy treat would be the way to go!! :smile:
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'd have a bigger dinner. Looking at your diary right now, apparently dinner is going to be only 250 calories?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    the way my life works, I usually just end up having what I would normally have, but each meal is alittle later in the day.

But just increasing calories at your remaining meals would work fine. Or have a tasty snack. Try not to over think it.
  • DoubleClick88
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I just copied over my dinner from yesterday (since I had the half that I boxed), and figured I'd track my actually dinner in lunch. I'm such an over-thinker, that I end up worrying. I would have liked it to happen on Tuesday, since a bunch of us are going out to grab dinner and a drink. I'll just make a slightly larger dinner and have a few more snacks this afternoon.