Can you see any differences?

Options
2»

Replies

• desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I can tell! BTW, congrats on being brave enough to post your undies, you look good! :)
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can tell! BTW, congrats on being brave enough to post your undies, you look good! :)

Oh, thank you! :) Hey, gotta model with what you've got right? ;) I am waiting until the very last second to buy a bathing suit. The month of may will determine if it ends up being a bikini or a tankini.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    sorry I am too distracted by your funking awesome bioshock poster in the background :love:

but yes at a second glace you look great!! :) keep up the hard work
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    sorry I am too distracted by your funking awesome bioshock poster in the background :love:

I just got an exclusive poster from Gamestop for Bioshock: Infinite - like the promotional poster they hang in the stores. It ROCKS :D
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I think your belly looks smaller. Keep up the good work!
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Big difference, whatever you are doing is working :)
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I don't see a difference, but sexy pics nonetheless.
  • disenchantedsl
    Options
    i can see a slight difference! well done! i am having the same problem, i have only lost a few lbs but am fitting into smaller clothes and feel slimmer, its mainly water retention with me i think- when i eat also of carbs i seem to swell...
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

I just got an exclusive poster from Gamestop for Bioshock: Infinite - like the promotional poster they hang in the stores. It ROCKS :D

awwwwww that is awesomeness The only poster/extra thing I've gotten from Gamestop is a poster with Other M :D I wish they gave out more stuff for like midnight releases and stuff. I actually just got infinite a few days ago, I have a lot of faith it'll be good... even though there's no little sisters lol.
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    Big difference, whatever you are doing is working :)

Turbo Jam!!! It's amazing! Such a difficult workout, but so much fun. I'm also thinking about starting a lifting program, but I'm not sure yet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!