I'm looking 4 female friends that are around 5'3 and 190Lbs

Hello I'm looking for more supportive and motivating friends! I know that together we can thrive in anything we set our minds to! I started this journey on Jan 10th 2013 and found this amazing site on Jan 20th 2013 so far I have lost 31 pounds and can not even explain how I feel! I tought that I would never succeed in losing weight but I am doing it!! I am very excited and happy! If anyone would like to join me in my journey add me! But I am looking for friends that will be 100% dedicated and committed so that together we can support and motivate each other. :heart: :heart:

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Hi, I'm 24 and around 5foot 4inches and 156ibs. Wanting to lose around 28! I am very committed and would love it if we could support each other! Add me if you like!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Sorry I'm 25.....think I'm losing my memory
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    I'll be turning 25 this year!! =) I started at 219.4 and I'm currently at 188.2! :heart:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Some of my most supportive friends on MFP are nowhere near my height or weight. I get wanting to compare yourself, but you may not want to be so restrictive. You could be missing out on some great friends...
  • Joannesmith2818
    Wow you have already lost a whole load. Any advice?
  • britgetsfit1
    britgetsfit1 Posts: 22 Member
    I am 22 and I am 5'4' and now around 178lbs. When I started about 2 and a half years ago I was 231 lbs. I dropped over 40 lbs in 4 months and now I feel I am farther away then I was to begin with. I am looking for some friends too. I am surrounded by family who can eat whatever they want and nothing happens. It gets so frustrating.
  • PerlaRubi2013
    Some of my most supportive friends on MFP are nowhere near my height or weight. I get wanting to compare yourself, but you may not want to be so restrictive. You could be missing out on some great friends...

I totally understand that and you are so right! =) So if there are others that would like to join me in my journey please do I would love to have committed and supportive friends that will push me and rejoice with my accomplishments!! =)
  • PerlaRubi2013
    Wow you have already lost a whole load. Any advice?

Well let me tell you a little of what I'm doing! First I eat my allowed calories and I watch my macros(sodium, fat, sugar and carbs) intake, I only drink water usually 64 oz a day, I execersie 6x a week right now I'm doing Turbo Fire and My Zumba, but I also did 30 DS which helped me a lot!! And I think thats it!! =)
  • PerlaRubi2013
    I am 22 and I am 5'4' and now around 178lbs. When I started about 2 and a half years ago I was 231 lbs. I dropped over 40 lbs in 4 months and now I feel I am farther away then I was to begin with. I am looking for some friends too. I am surrounded by family who can eat whatever they want and nothing happens. It gets so frustrating.

We can motivate each other dont let others discourage you hun!! =) and be proud of yourself you had come a long way!! =)
  • ddjjpm
    ddjjpm Posts: 22 Member
    I am 5'3 and now weigh 179. I started out at 216. (December 2012). I am 31 and have a husband and 2 kids. You can add me if you want. I would like to get to 140-145ish range.
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    5'3" and 170lbs here, 26 and trying my hardest to shift about 30lbs!
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    I'm 5'4'', 31, with a similar current weight. Feel free to add me too!
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    i am 5'0" and weight 187lbs I started this site about the same time as you. You can add me if you want and I am 28.
  • RammsteinChick234
    RammsteinChick234 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey! I"m 22 (will be 23 next month), 5'1", and I am just starting off my journey at 220lbs. I want to get down to the 140-150lb range. Lots of upbeat people here! Sounds like the makings of a great support system to me :)
  • Hello, I'm a 24 year old full time college student and pretty close to full time worker. Would love to make friends on here to get motivated to work out more. I've dropped down from weighing 250 to 165 lbs so I'm looking to tone up while I continue to lose.
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    I am 5'3"
    SW 199.8
    CW 179.0
    GW??? initially ~ 150 - though I know that I need to release more to be with in the BMI standards. Setting an actual # is a bit worrisome as I don't want to start focusing on the total #'s.

Trying to focus on the positive, and all of the health benefits thus far:smile:
    51 yo, I see that thus far there are quite a few gals in their 20's, but we are all in search of the same thing - best health:heart:
    so glad that you are starting your journey to best health now so that you can have a life time of MFP support:flowerforyou: