Looking for Motivational Support?

Options
I am new to MyFitnessPal looking for friends for motivational support as I embark on my weight loss journey. I am currently 22 5'8 and 297.6 lbs. I am lost 8.8 lbs so far. Looking for friends to share and receive tips, motivation and just for general support. If anyone is interested in this feel free to add me especially if you could use support like I could. This is a difficult process and it would be great to have the support of others who are also going through it.

Replies

• ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with the weight loss! Please feel free to add e as well as anyone else that could use some support and motivation! I'm a very positive person and log in everyday! Good luck on your journey:-)
  • missjanikque
    Options
    I know exactly where you are coming from. I'm 19 and I weigh 216. I need to lose at least 40 pounds so I can go in the military. We can definitely help each other. I just started doing hip hop abs and omg I can feel it. Well I do it twice a day.
  • caz1507
    caz1507 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi i am 18 and i aslo need to loose a lot of weight , i find it hard with my famiy, thaey are really supportive but eat junk , i think we can help each other stay motibvaed :) as i am having trouble woth motivation too