Pics!

Options
MoRiv1986
MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
Any have any recommendations on how I should take some pics? What should I wear? I want to take some before and after pics, but I don't want to be naked, and I don't want to just wear panties and a bra. Thanks.

Replies

• Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    I take them in my workout clothes... Normally a sports bra and shorts. I take them with a tank on over the sports bra, too, so I can see a difference in the shirt after a month of working out.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Pleather.
  • jennyann117
    jennyann117 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Try wearing a fitted t-shirt and workout pants :)
  • MoRiv1986
    Options
    Thanks.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    tank top and shorts!
  • MoRiv1986
    Options
    Man, I hate shorts. But I might as well.
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I did pics in work out clothes but I really wish I would have worn a bikini (I don't even own one!). The clothes still hide the changes that a bathing suit doesn't. Even if you never post a bathing suit picture, take one so you can compare further down the road. Now I need to take my own advice and get that picture taken of myself too. Good luck!
  • MoRiv1986
    Options
    Good idea. I have a bathing suit that I've never worn.
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    even if it isn't a two piece, a one piece still shows a lot and can see a huge difference after working out and toning. Wear what makes YOU comfortable that allows you to see changes. I did a sports bra and shorts... i still am not sure if i'll have the guts to show that revealing of a picture. All comes in time of how comfortable I get with my body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!