excercise and knee injury...

Options
ideas on what I can do whilst I have an injured knee? Ive tried pool and bike and still too painful....

thoughts??

xx Pink

Replies

• kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    my husband has knee issues (21 years in the Army will do it) so he does the pool but puts the little floater between his knees so he doesnt use his legs at all. So he gets a great upper body workout and cardio :D
  • SugaNess
    SugaNess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a knee problem also. I have had my left knee replaced and there are some things I can no longer do...like run, crawl..can't put any pressure at all on my knee. So I do a lot of Leslie Sansone walking DVD's and I can also do some othe programs like Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs. I even did some P90X the other day, just didn't do the part where I would have to get on the floor. I am just very careful and I modify the moves that will affect the kness. I also wear a knee sleeve. It seems to help keep my knee stablized. I am not sure what is wrong with your knee. But believe me the knee will let you know when it is time to stop. Just listen to your body and don't over due it. Hope this helps you in some way.