Accountability Monday-Anybody In?

Options
Inshape13
Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
I am going to throw it out there and admit that I did not eat within my calories for the last few days and went way over yesterday. I let emotions and stress get the best of me and turned to food.

Today is a new day and the slip ups over the weekend are done....it stops today and I am eating healthy and learning from the past few days! Happy Monday and I am making this week great!

Replies

• mmishell
    mmishell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in !!!!

didn't go way over, but didn't exactly eat the RIGHT kinda foods either !!

at a loss of -22, I can't afford not to stay on track each and every day !!

So count me in for a great start on this Monday !

thanks for making me take accountability !! :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i'll jump in on this. i'm feeling slow and sluggish and not at all motivated to make it through the day today. 'twas a great weekend, but some damage control is necessary.
  • JwannaB140
    JwannaB140 Posts: 7
    Options
    Ugggh....
    I'm too ashamed to even log what I ate this weekend, but it involved Bojangles and various frozen dairy products.....
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    I didnt go way over either but I did give in to tempation with yummy cupcakes that I knew I shouldnt have lol. So now today Im like booooooo extra gym time. Then went home and had another for lunch....darn sweets. So now extra time on top of my extra time but its ok to slip up sometimes.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to stay away from Culver's. I had a 542 calorie fried pork tenderloin sandwich for lunch yesterday. It was good though and I didn't get the french fries like I normally would have. Now Monday is back to being good and making better choices.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    This is me. I went way over. I managed to exercise, so hopefully the damage was mitigated a bit by that.
  • RoadsterZ
    RoadsterZ Posts: 434
    Options
    I totally blew it this weekend and absolutely am off to a bad start this week.....I hate Mondays..