Not losing, but...

Options
melathon
melathon Posts: 246 Member
Well, my scale hasn't budged for at least 2 WEEKS but over this past month I've acquired four "new" pairs of pants that I haven't been able to wear since last summer!! Just yesterday I tried the capris that wouldn't even fasten a month ago, and they fit fine.
I'm doing lots of weight training so I know I'm building muscle and losing fat, but I hope that the scale will move soon. I know I'm tall, but I'm not 206 lbs of tall! Still have to lose more.

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My scale finally moved today! It hasn't moved in almost 3-4 wks. I still was losing inches and fitting into clothes that I haven't been able to fit in a while. So trust me I was happy that "something" was going on with my body that signified weight loss, but I was still in desperet need to see it on the scale. I'm really trying to get out of that mode....
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Great goin', girls!! I'm SUPER anxious to get measured tomorrow because I haven't lost weight but I just FEEL smaller!!
  • MUJICA
    MUJICA Posts: 5
    Options
    I feel the same I have been very good exercising alot (5-6 days a week) and watching what I eat staying at about 1200 calories and the scale has not budged in 4 weeks..... I do feel great and I think I am a little thinner but I know what you mean it is very discouraging when the scale does not budge.... But Keep Triing that is what I am going to do for a couple months if no result Then I will quit.... running 2 miles a day with no scale budging is not worth it. (lol)
    Good Luck to you
  • cymills
    cymills Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have stayed off the scales for almost two weeks. I have my official scale at work ( hospital) and have not been on it for quite some time. I have one at home - but it fluctuates so much it can drive one crazy. I havel earned to come to terms with me & to focus on my daily calorie intake and how I feel. i dropped an entire clothing size approx two weeks ago, and th enew size is getting rather large again. Numbers can discourage ! How you feel and how things fit can be very positive!:smooched:
  • kathryn2bfit
    kathryn2bfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I was getting really frustrated the past 3 weeks of not seeing any results on the scale. Who doesn't want to see the numbers go down, it's an instant satisfaction of all the hard work, so to have no pounds lost is a major let down (at least for me). I must rely on the scale too much. I can also report that yes, I can wear pants that I couldn't a month ago, and I know that I am getting stronger, and accomplishing new fitness goals.

I love your line, "I know I'm tall, but I'm not 206 lbs of tall! Still have to lose more." That is exactly how I feel!!!

All I can say for the both of us is to just hang in there, keep working hard, and eating right. The weight loss should follow!

I look forward to following your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!